Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 419 & 420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 419 & 420

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jester.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	337.1 KB
ID:	1081903

Click image for larger version

Name:	blower.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	293.7 KB
ID:	1081902

Why does the first one make me think of Panhead John

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Wondering what your point is bbqLuv?

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainMike Are you off to see the wizard, the wizard of BBQ?
      Is there a yellow brick road to follow to Panhead John pit?

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, I'm usually pretty good a picking up on those things, but this had me scratching my head. TMFB, I guess (Too Many Fu....nny Birthdays).

Donw , Spin is on the left & Huskee is standing behind the king (MH). I know, a guy told me.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, that does look like me, most of the time.

I actually like to use the leaf blower from time to time, only for the bonfire though.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man, get thee a weed burning torch for those jobs. Much more highly rated in the coolness factor.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I have a few of those too. That is what I use to light the sauna and subsequent Gentleman's Fire.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here