Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cartoons 387 & 388

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoons 387 & 388

These cartoons are commissioned exclusively for members of the Pitmaster Club and they are (c) AmazingRibs.com, all rights reserved. Please do not post them to other websites.

I had a hand in helping Jerry with these ones, I hope you enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	breaking bbq.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	1008271

Click image for larger version

Name:	frogs.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	405.8 KB
ID:	1008270

There has to be a frogs leg recipe somewhere in there!

Comment

Check the recipe section next to the platypus and snow leopard recipes. It might be hiding there.

Comment

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        If not there, Panhead John will have one or two.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        A lot of people don’t know this, but platypus pairs well with Goliath frogs, with both having similar textures but contrasting flavors. They’re a little difficult to find in the wild, but should be readily available at your local Kroger.

Cooking up some crystal 'cue. I'd like to see a pilot episode of Breaking BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkerXP View Post
        There has to be a frogs leg recipe somewhere in there!
        Don't you all know how to scale down a recipe . Just take any chicken legs recipe and scale it down by 90% and viola. And they taste like chicken hehe!

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          I may not know how to scale down a recipe but I do know enough to avoid the Springfield mixing bowl on R 95!

• RolfTaylor
          RolfTaylor commented
          Editing a comment
          Heh hey. I am virtually inside the mixing bowl! It certainly is convenient to get on the highway here. Actually getting anywhere is another thing. I have just started going to the office in Arlington regularly again. Traffic is better than it used to be, but still very heavy during rush hour.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here