Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 1966 Weber 26" Glen Blue Kettle is back in production & in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1966 Weber 26" Glen Blue Kettle is back in production & in stock

It has the hinged grate, but is a bit steep at $ 399.00. Standard black is $ 329.00. Now, if the kettle was offered at the same price, I'd buy one without much thought at all... something about this color is pretty cool.

https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/c...Blue+is+Back+2

‚Äč

One of these days a 26" will make it to my backyard. This one would be pretty nice to have, but I'm looking for something less than the cost of a new standard black (used), though I'm with you. Pretty sure I'd pull the trigger if it was the same price as the standard.

Thanks for posting. Once back in stock, these seem to sell out pretty quickly.

Comment

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm watching Craig's List for a 26" too...

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      You won't see it on my list.

I can't overstate how nice is to have that much capacity.

Comment

• Craigar
      Craigar commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on! Even though it's just the two of us at home now, the 26 gets the lion's share of the cooking. Lil' Red, 22" w/SnS, has been regulated to just smoking. That combo is a rib machine, along with butts, chuckies, shorties, etc.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis