Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&B Briquettes Sale @ Ace Hardware 9.99 per bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&B Briquettes Sale @ Ace Hardware 9.99 per bag

9.99 for 17.6 lb
    to be honest I don't know if this is a good price, but this is the only store I've ever found this at in my area. and first time I've seen it on sale.

https://www.acehardware.com/departme...arcoal/8023367

That's a pretty decent price.

Comment

Good price. Thank you!

Comment

Now I have to decide if it's worth the 20 miles each way to the closest Ace that has it in stock.

Comment

Cool, I'll try it out. I need some Blues Hog sauce anyway. I'll just have to try and avoid the pbc aisle. Or just take my wife; she would nip any pbc attempts in the bud lol.

Comment

• FireMan
            FireMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah, don’t take her. I wanna see the look on her face when you git home. Don’t forget pics & tell her yer gonna post em. 👌

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            FireMan thanks for the "advice". Any pics would be of me either packing or trying to defend myself from attack.

Thanks for the heads up! They are usually $16 a bag here so I just ordered a bunch to stock up.

Comment

Gonna check it out...my local Ace is about a mile from my house!

Comment

B&B just isn't available here... so I hoped my local Ace would honor the price for stuff shipped to the store. Turns out they're stocking it now. Thanks for the head up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here