Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Engraved Cutting Boards And Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Engraved Cutting Boards And Knives

Check this offer out:

17”x12” Bamboo Cutting Board - $45
    Can be engraved with any logo or Artwork

Bamboo wood’s hard density makes it a great choice for use as a cutting board because it is durable and strong enough to hold up against scarring by a Chef’s knife, but at the same time, it is soft enough to not damage or blunt the blade’s sharpness. It is also almost maintenance free. Simply clean your bamboo cutting board by using warm water and soap or a dilution of bleach and water.

8” Chef Knife - $25
    Can be engraved with any logo or Artwork

Logo is applied using a Porcelain Spray for extra durability. Razor sharp, high carbon, stain-resistant Japanese steel. Hollow ground edge for easy edge maintenance and rapid sharpening. Ergonomic polypropylene handle with textured finger points for better grip and slip-resistance. Hand was knives for blade edge and surface care NSF certified with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

TO PLACE ORDER OR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
    Shockwaves Promotional Apparel – [email protected]
    All items have a shipping option. Cost is determined by weight and location.
    Once Art Proof is approved and Invoice has been paid. Custom item will start production.

Attached Files

Nice!! I’ve got another cutting board I want to engrave but this looks like a good deal as well !! Thanks MH !!

Comment

Good pricing, if you have high end knives may want to reconsider the bamboo cutting board here is a quote from a website discussing plastic vs wood vs bamboo. "Bamboo is 19 percent harder than traditional maple, which means it’s also harder on your knives. Also, the small grooves may ever-so-slightly catch your knife, interrupting a smooth cutting action." I don't mind sharpening and/or honing my knives so I am okay with the bamboo boards they are way less expensive than a good wood board.

Comment

Thanks. Will be great for gifts in the future.

Comment

Very Cool, thanks!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here