Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regalis Memeorial Day Wagyu Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regalis Memeorial Day Wagyu Sale

Im not sure how to post this here since i got it in email and its not listed on their website. Its also not all cuts of wagyu but there are some good looking deals there i think.

If anyone knows how to translate an email to something i can post here let me know, if the link below doesnt work.

FYI, their ecommerce effort only began in march when all the NYC restaurants got shut down. Their business is supplying high end fine dining and michelin starred places in the city. I bought the wagyu flat iron and chuckie and it works out to about $17/lb without shipping.

Comment

They have some beautiful stuff.

Comment

Regalis is a great supplier, we used to use them back in my chef days in NYC. They get very difficult to find items that would never even hit retail without the pandemic. It's a small company, if you have the $$ to spend and want some exotic ingredients try em out.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	44A837CE-12F7-4B59-9D92-835A03B7E0EC.jpeg
Views:	171
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	849832

cant really see the marbling on the flat iron...but look at that chuckie!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here