Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ooni Pizza at Ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooni Pizza at Ace

Ace has 15% off their Ooni Pizza Ovens.

Ace is da place!

Comment

I have an Ooni 3, fired by pellets. It makes great pizza! Only takes about 60 seconds to make one...

Comment

Wow - $200 plus depending on model and purchase source seems awful steep. My Papa Murphy pizzas cooked on my CC pellet pooper work just fine for me.

Comment

• dubob
          dubob commented
          Editing a comment
          Their slogan is "Love at 425 degrees". Their instructions include cooking on a grill at 425 - 450 degrees which is essentially the same temps used for cooking in the oven. It takes 20 to 30 minutes of cooking time to 'git er done' on the grill vs about 15/16 minutes in the oven. We like it - a lot. We only do pizza once or twice a month, so yeah, not worth the cost for us to get the Ooni. Best of luck to all y'all however you prefer to do it. 😃

• shify
          shify commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are cooking take n bake pizzas, definitely don’t need a separate pizza oven! That’s like saying you don’t need a smoker because the pre-smoked brisket you bought reheats just fine in a regular oven

• TripleB
          TripleB commented
          Editing a comment
          Like your Avatar. Thank you for your service. Whooah....

Oh man, this is tempting... I kind of want the 16" Koda but $50 off is nice..

Comment

The new Ooni Fyra (successor to Ooni 3) is $250.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here