Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18% Off Sitewide at ThermoWorks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18% Off Sitewide at ThermoWorks

Most of you probably got the email this morning announcing an 18% discount sitewide at ThermoWorks. But for those not on their list, this is the first opportunity I've seen since I got Multiple Accessory Syndrome several months ago and decided I REALLY need a good IR gun. Most other goods, like ThermoPens and ThermoPops at ThermoWorks cycle through on deeper discounts, so if you're looking for one of those, you might get a bigger discount by waiting. They specifically excluded IR guns in the last sitewide promo I saw, too. They appear to be applying the promo code automatically, but it's Site Wide 2020 if you need it.

I can't wait for my new IRK-2 to arrive.

The Thermapen IR look interesting.......Next purchase might be a thermopop though as a backup/kitchen thermometer.

Comment

• pjlstrat
      pjlstrat commented
      Editing a comment
      Bought the IR a few months back. Only missing feature is a laser for the IR to pinpoint where you are aiming. Other than that works well.

Thanks fer postin!

Comment

I just saw this. I bought the IRK-2 about a week ago. Sad that I missed out on the discount, I emailed their customer service asking if they could apply it. They gave me the discount! From my first email to refund was less than 30 minutes.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Cain't beat that kinda Customer Service! Congrats!

Those IR guns are fun!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, they dang sure are!
        Not only is my IR-GUN-S super handy fer my Blackstone, CI, etc., but th laser dot makes a freakin Great cat toy!
        Win-win!
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 15, 2020, 12:12 AM.

Should stock up on probes. 🙄

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo
      Meat-Up in Memphis