Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Curved Boning Knife, Flexible Blade, 6-Inch $15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Curved Boning Knife, Flexible Blade, 6-Inch $15

Click image for larger version

Name:	51-YQpxcZgL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	773881

That’s the knife I use. May get another.

Comment

The Victorinox Fibrox knives are a tremendous bargain. Very good for the money.

Comment

I really like this knife. I have a couple with the semi-flexible blades.

Comment

Ooooh! Great knife! I have the non curved blade. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Comment

Thanks. I use this knife and like it a lot. Going to pick up another today.

Comment

I use it too and really like it. I may have to get another one.

Comment

I use a Rapala, and a Dexter Russell, but ordered one anyway. Good deal. Might make it into a stocking.

Comment

Great price. Just order the semi stiff blade for only $1.00 more. Thanks

Comment

I was just lookin at getting one for butchering a deer when I go hunting in 3 weeks when my restrictions are off. Thanks much.

Attjack I ordered the stiffer blade for beef, pork, hence venison for a dollar more.
                    Last edited by FireMan; November 28, 2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I just ordered one.

Comment

Great find! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I thinks Attjack helps spend a lot of pit members money for them😊.
                          It's a very thoughtful that you always find good deals and share them. I've been tempted on occasions up until the delivery charges.

Comment

Originally posted by holehogg View Post
                            I thinks Attjack helps spend a lot of pit members money for them😊.
                            It's a very thoughtful that you always find good deals and share them. I've been tempted on occasions up until the delivery charges.
                            What??? You don't have an Amazon Prime membership that comes with FREE shipping???

Comment

• Attjack
                              Attjack commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Amazon Prime doesn't cover shipping to South Africa.

• dubob
                              dubob commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I did not notice your location. That HAS to be a bummer.

Something to look at. Really enjoy my 8 inch chef from them and the slicer. Was hoping to pick up their 6 inch chef.... might have to double dip on this one.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here