Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Company Cast Iron Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Company Cast Iron Sale

Field Company is having a great sale right now. Buy 1, get 1 half off with code BOGHO, buy 2 get 1 free with code BUY2GET1, or Buy 3 get 2 free with code BUY3GET2: http://fieldcompany.com

Great way to stock up and have a few great gifts on hand. Or just load up for yourself. I did the buy 3 get 2 free deal. Guess I have some of my Christmas shopping done.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FieldSkilletNo8_01_500x500.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	771360

Man, I got so much CI right now that my wife would not just kill me - she would SLAY me. But dang these are nice.

Maybe if I give some of my Lodge to my kids. And her kids. And bequeath some to my grand kids...

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      JoeSousa, I am at work, and everybody was wondering why I just started laughing out loud.

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure am glad I'm not alone klflowers and JoeSousa !!!!

Great skillets! And a great deal! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Great deals! Thanks for posting. Personally I have more than I need right now, including a Lodge Dutch oven and skillet that I bought close to 1yr ago on sale and haven't used yet. Love my CI.

Comment

• JoeSousa
        JoeSousa commented
        Editing a comment
        I still have an iron pan I got last Christmas I haven't gotten around to seasoning and using.

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the Lodge cook all that I have used once, and a Lodge dutch oven that is a year old and unused.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad I'm not alone JoeSousa klflowers

Great deal and great cast iron. I knew there was a reason for waiting to pull the trigger. Thanks JoeSousa

Comment

Got mine today. Love the way these feel in my hand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191126_153740.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	773616

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here