Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SRF Wagyu Brisket sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRF Wagyu Brisket sale

20% off wagyu briskets today only

I can buy 18lb Wagu briskets here for $6.50 lb

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      envy big time!😒

• texastweeter
      texastweeter commented
      Editing a comment
      Prime is $3.49 Wagyu about $5.00

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      texastweeter Texas cheats! 😁

I don’t get a discount when I click the link.

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Randy-Phx From the site. Should get the discount:
      We are so excited for the holidays that we are celebrating Black Friday with Brisket Savings! Save 20% on Featured Black Friday Briskets with promo code 20FRIDAY at the shopping cart. Valid today only while supplies last.

FYI my sams club brikests and beef have been nothing short of amazing. Prime at $3.58 whole packers.

I Have not been back to Costco since they started sucking. Except for gas. Priemium at a very low price of $3.75 gallon yesterday . My Mobil with CC is about $4.50 gallon.

Edit: don’t forget to add the 65 day Huskee wet age method.
    Last edited by HouseHomey; November 16, 2019, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      I also didn’t know they were wet aged. Just the brisket??

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      not sure but when you're looking at any of their products over in the right hand side bar near the price details it should say "28 day aged". I think briskets and steaks all are. But it's been awhile since I've shopped there.

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee We order ours through a distributor. I’ve only ever ordered creekstone and Mishima. Never did look though. Only ever looked at the price, quality and cut. 😬😬

I ordered a 14-16 lb. Black yesterday. If you a cooking for a more than a couple that's the way to go.
    I have a Sam's 10 lb. Prime on the stick burner now, they are wonderful but after trimming and cooking you don't end up with much.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I felt the same about my last few SRFs, took too much trimming, not much left for the price. I think it's all a gamble how they trim up.

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with both of you. The most pricey (don’t remember the wagyu gold or black???) usually had the better yield but there is a lot of trim. We also buy their tallow to supplement.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here