Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Veterans Amazon Prime Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veterans Amazon Prime Deal

Amazon is currently giving a $40 discount off Prime membership renewal or sign up for active and veterans military right now. https://www.amazon.com/prime/promo/p...saffai-blog-20

That’s a grate offer for those who sacrifice the most. Glad to see companies doing things like this.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I don't qualify, but I am going to share this with others who do.

Comment

I took advantage of it; Thank you.

Comment

I saw this yesterday, and took advantage of it. Thanks for posting it for others to use too. As opposed to some fo the Veteran's Day 'deals', this is one I get a lot of use out of.

Comment

It is not working for me as a veteran from 70-76, born in 52.

Comment

• Donw
              Donw commented
              Editing a comment
              They said on the site that if it wasn’t working customer service could help via email after the first attempt. Hope it works out for you.🙂

• crazytown3
              crazytown3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, thee is an email link on that site you can use. I had to do the same thing. They just ask you to respond with a couple details and then you should be good.

Thanks! Just renewed my membership.

Comment

I was bummed at first because I always miss out on these things (like the black Friday stuff) because my account was made in a different month. Pleasantly surprised that I was able to use this offer and just pad my Prime expiration date by an additional year and saving 40 bucks. Will have to celebrate with the equivalent amount in new spices or something

Comment

I don’t normally go around looking for veteran discounts but the $40 off at Amazon was worth doing. Today Kathy was shopping for a large ticket item on LL Bean and found they are doing a 25% discount this weekend for all military and wanted me to apply for it. Saved over $75 on her order. Thought I would pass this one on too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here