Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Govee Bluetooth Digital Meat Thermometer w/ 6 Probes $33 at Amazon (Exp 11/5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Govee Bluetooth Digital Meat Thermometer w/ 6 Probes $33 at Amazon (Exp 11/5)

$22 off with code R3ZSAWXN: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J6B6QNX...mazingribs--20

REVIEW: https://amazingribs.com/thermometers...mometer-review

Click image for larger version  Name:	81GWHxt5iaL._SL1200_.jpg Views:	23 Size:	265.2 KB ID:	763962

Thanks! I just ordered one for my vacation house.

Comment

Attjack STOP IT!! You made me get the food processor yesterday, I'm NOT buying this! STOP IT!

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I bought the food processor, but I don't think I'm buying this, although I was a little tempted after reading the AR review. I'm just giving you options. The rest is up to you.

Code doesn't work on amazon.ca but works great on amazon.com. I should probably let my wife know that she'll be getting a delivery in Florida.

Comment

Trying it out. To go along with my Maverick's. Got it for the app - monitoring on the phone sounds like a winner, and I can't afford a Fireboard right now...

Comment

So my lovely wife arrived home from Florida yesterday, "Hi dear, great to have you home, I love you, and oh by the way, where's my thermometer".

I've got it paired up with my phone and I've updated the firmware which is supposed to dramatically increase the BT range but I won't get a chance to try it until possibly this weekend.

Has anyone else gotten one and tried it out yet?

Comment

• Dewesq55
            Dewesq55 commented
            Editing a comment
            I got mine over the weekend delivered to my vacay house where I was. I did about a 3 hour cook of country style ribs on my Masterbuilt ThermoTemp using the Govee to monitor the cabinet temp and the thickest country rib. Worked very well. I seemed to be at the edge of the Bluetooth range but any occasional lost signal reconnected pretty quickly on it's own. I was happy with it

I thought I would bump this thread as it is back on sale again for $32.. There's no code necessary, but you have to be a prime member and check a box to apply a $5 coupon to get this price.

For those of you who ordered this the last time around, how have you liked it?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here