Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Maria Fun for Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Maria Fun for Free

There's lots of versions of this in the under $ 100.00 bracket. This one is $ 20.00, and I've done some pretty big cuts on it - large pork roasts, big leg of lamb, etc. this will fit perfectly over a small ~ 22" fire pit, which is also usually under $ 50.00.

How do you raise or lower it over the fire pit.

Comment

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      mountainsmoker the grate hangs on a chain that's on a pulley.

• dubob
      dubob commented
      Editing a comment
      And you can see the hook on the left leg in the original picture that the chain hooks to once the desired height is reached. I've had one of these for about 35 years in my camping gear. Great for grilling meat over the prerequisite campfire when camping.

mountainsmoker Follow the link Click image for larger version

Name:	tripod3.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	759571

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here