Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brown Thermapen sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Mosca View Post
    I can always paint it green!

Or just spray green here and there and call it camouflage...

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee I saw that.

• Mosca
    replied
    I can always paint it green!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    DWCowles, Pit Boss says some smart things sometimes. Other times you really gotta watch him...

• DWCowles
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee that's what David Parrish said

• Huskee
    replied
    Originally posted by DWCowles View Post
    I have the pink thermapen. The wife pick that color because she said it will be easier for me to see. Hope they come out with neon colors.
    DWCowles they say real men can wear pink. I think that applies to thermometers too.

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    I have the pink thermapen. The wife pick that color because she said it will be easier for me to see. Hope they come out with neon colors.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    Discontinued color. Something tells me that's for the best. I'm just not sure anyone perusing through the color choices went "WAIT! BACK UP, DID I JUST SEE BROWN?!?! Add to cart!!!!" Lol.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    That is an ugly pen. *hides pink thermopop*

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    started a topic brown Thermapen sale

brown Thermapen sale

Brown only, $79 + shipping.

Specializing in cool, unique and professional temperature tools. Super-Fast thermocouples, thermistors, infrared thermometers, data logging and more.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here