Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victorinox Fibrox Pro 7.5" Chef's Knife $23 at Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victorinox Fibrox Pro 7.5" Chef's Knife $23 at Amazon

Click image for larger version

Name:	81zod0x7K3L._SL1500_.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	742965

Pretty decent knives for the money. I have two of their slicers and am happy with them.

Comment

• mrteddyprincess
      mrteddyprincess commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. My mother-in-law bought me the "BBQ" set last Xmas and I love them. This chef's knife is really good.

• Sweaty Paul
      Sweaty Paul commented
      Editing a comment
      Concur and they are easy to sharpen too

I picked this up for my girlfriend because she doesn't like using bigger knives.

Comment

18.49$

Never bought here before but tempted https://www.webstaurantstore.com/vic...caAi2_EALw_wcB

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        I buy from them every once in a while. Quite often their prices, even with shipping, are a little better than Prime. They're always worth a look and their products are of good quality.

• mountainsmoker
        mountainsmoker commented
        Editing a comment
        Good store we replaced almost all of our cook ware and some of our knives and things like cooking utensils from them when our house burned down seven years ago.

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I believe I've purchased from them before as well. However, I have a couple of big local restaurant supply stores in my area. I need to make another trip sometime. But a place like that is dangerous for a man like me.

tempting, I have been holding off on buying the 8 inch version of this. I was going to spend more money for an 8 inch chef knife, but decided to put that money into some other items I would like for my kitchen instead. So is a 7 1/2 greatly different then the 8 inch (i know it is only 1/2 inch, but, there may be more to it in advantages and uses by adding that 8 inch. I was considering a 6 and an 8. ...

Comment

• mountainsmoker
        mountainsmoker commented
        Editing a comment
        You won't notice a 1/2 inch difference. Now if it was an inch you would.

I ordered 6. 5 sons and in-laws and Christmas is coming Thank goodness for the discount point for using their card.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here