Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-Person Pine Hot Tub with Charcoal Stove Boiler $999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-Person Pine Hot Tub with Charcoal Stove Boiler $999

This is ugh... interesting.

ALEKO 2-Person Natural Pine Hot Tub with a Charcoal Stove is beautiful, multipurpose and will transform any backyard into a relaxing escape. The visually aesthetic pine hot tub features a natural wood finish that seamlessly blends into existing decor. With an impressive 132 Gal. capacity, this tub is just right for 2 people to fully immerse in a restorative spa experience. This charcoal-heated hot tub has a two to three hour heating time, however, this ingenious design ensures that no energy is wasted. While the water heats to your ideal temperature, use the attached charcoal stove to prepare an outdoor meal for 2 - ideal for steaming vegetables or grilling a steak. Light the stove charcoal easier with our combustion improvement feature, which holds fuel under the charcoal to ensure an easy flame, an air intake vent below keeps the fire going. Cleanup is just as easy with the ash catcher below, which can be emptied when you are finished. Enjoy serenity and a good time whenever it suits you with this affordable, durable and functional personal backyard spa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	aleko-hot-tubs-ht2pin-hd-44_1000.jpg
Views:	2818
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	742192

Click image for larger version

Name:	aleko-hot-tubs-ht2pin-hd-c3_1000.jpg
Views:	2327
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	742193

2-person? More like one for me. LOL.

And you can grill steaks? Sounds like a plan to me!

Comment

It might be cool at the cabin. It also might rot away by year 2.

Comment

Where do the bubbles come from? Why would you show a picture of the poor guy in the hammock just after he puked on the decking?

Comment

• Steve R.
          Steve R. commented
          Editing a comment
          Depending on what you cook in that boiler, you could make plenty of bubbles on your own.

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that pic is interesting, it looks like a blooper, like he spilled his tea and is in mid-situp.

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          I know I stretched it a bit but really? No way two will fit. Even the dog isn't interested. Huskee

Another boneheaded idea and ridiculous waste of money. Other than that I love it !!!

Comment

I just... no words...

Comment

When you are done cooking and eating, the water should be ready and you can just bring all of your dirty dishes/utensils into the tub with you to give them a good cleaning.

Comment

Who else clicked on the link just to read the reviews? I'm disappointed that there are none yet, because they would surely be entertaining.

Comment

Well, you can cook with it, so MCS should be hitting someone around here real soon.

Comment

i know in door county (WI) it's common for people to do a redneck fish boil in their baths/hottubs (gross) so maybe you can fish boil and grill at the same time. surf and turf!

or, if it gets hot enough, SV a cow leg and then grill parts of it later.

the possibilities are endless!

where's the rest of my bourbon?

Comment

I'd get in that thing for a photoshoot if I was paid, but even the water look brown from the wood, just not appealing.

Comment

How much charcoal does it take to heat up to temp? And is there somewhere to hang utensils; my tongs can't just be set on the side of that fine wood

Comment

And why does it need volts?!?!

And why can't I edit in a picture after I post? Wahwah :/
                        Last edited by Loren; September 11, 2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Attjack
                          Attjack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Agreed. I would love to go back and add a picture to a post. I usually delete the post and do it all over again.

Get the guy out of the tub, fill it with charcoal, splay a pig on top and start roastin. I think that's the best thing you can do with that thing. And once burnt to the ground, sweep the ashes off the patio

Comment

Soaking in 100F water while cooking a steak when there is a foot of snow on the ground...what's not to like??

Snorkel has been making wood fired hot tubs for decades. They're quite nice. Calm and soothing and quiet, unlike those noisy damn "spa" type of hot tubs with all the water jets that beat you to a pulp and almost require using earplugs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here