Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kindle Version of Our Book Is Only $2.99!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindle Version of Our Book Is Only $2.99!

OMG! The Kindle version of our book is only $2.99 on Amazon right now and FREE with Kindle Unlimited https://amzn.to/2Yy35O1

One hour later: Just learned that all digital versions of our book are on sale for $2.99! Apple, Nook, Google too. Links to the sales here https://amazingribs.com/book

A fair number of my cheapskate friends have taken advantage of the Kindle Unlimited offer already.

Comment

Got it!

Thanks, Boss.

Also got the hard copy back when it first came out. It's nice to be able to access the digital version when away from home, sometimes waaay away.
      Last edited by gcdmd; August 1, 2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• surfdog
        surfdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Here I was thinkin’ "Nah, I’ve got the hard copy, I don’t need it."

Decided to pick it up because I ALWAYS have one of my iPads with me.

Even at that price doesn't beat holding the hardcover version.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree.

Where you been? Got mine free with Unlimited over a year ago. It's ok on the Kindle but losses the tactile feel of the real book.

Comment

Originally posted by holehogg View Post
        Even at that price doesn't beat holding the hardcover version.
        I got both ... and the Kindle version is much lighter ... although it's not nearly as cool looking as the one on the family room bookshelf ... ...

Comment

Batteries don't die on the hardcover version, and you can read it just fine in the brightest of sunlight.

Comment

Already bought the hardcover and I prefer it that way. I am on computers all day already. Don't need to add that into my downtime as well.

Comment

Just learned that all digital versions of our book are on sale for $2.99! Apple, Nook, Google too. Links to the sales here https://amazingribs.com/book

Comment

• surfdog
                surfdog commented
                Editing a comment
                Excellent. Just picked up the Apple version...
                Didn’t think I needed it seeing as I have the hard copy...but gcdmd made a compelling point.

But - but - but ya need the hard cover version fer quick reference...

Comment

I've had both versions since 15OCT16, but who's countin???

(Amazon, that's who lol...)

Comment

While I do like the feel of a real book, I find it convenient to set up my tablet in a corner of the kitchen counter with a recipe displayed on it.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yup, that's why I almost always git both!

• surfdog
                    surfdog commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Guess I’m a little slow there as it never occurred to me.
                    Weird seeing as I own and use three iPads. O_o LOL

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here