Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drip N Griddle 35% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drip N Griddle 35% off

https://abcbarbecue.com/product/drip-n-griddle-pan/?afmc=amazingribs Down to $51.97. I finally pulled the trigger and picked up one for myself. Can't wait to use it. The 26 inch EasySpin grate is on sale as well. Really, really tempted to add one of those as well. I have wanted one for a while and 35% off is as good a deal as I have seen.

Done, an done...needed me another DnG, plus bout time I got th 26.5" grate, to enhance my enjoyment...
    Thanks, ain't checked my emails yet today, I'm sure this offer is a sittin there...

Comment

• JoeSousa
      JoeSousa commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones Yeah, I saw it in my emails this morning. I think there was about a 15 second time difference from opening the email to having one in my cart.

I just started using my DnG recently which quickly resulted in me buying a blackstone, lol. Now its a constant companion as the "drip" part of DnG.
    Last edited by grantgallagher; July 27, 2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in the sale on the 26in easy spin.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, me too; been procrastinatin gittin one, an was one of th early advocates of them makin one, so figgered it was time to crowbar my wallet outta my arse, an git one, cause I'm bettin they're not doin another run, from what Dave had to say...

Pulled the card on the D&G. Thanks JoeSousa

Comment

JoeSousa I am highly disliking you right now. Why do you have to go and feed my MCS like that?? That's cruel sir, just cruel!

Comment

• Thunder77
          Thunder77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just popped for the Easy Spin grate. I remember cussing at my regular 26" grate when trying to spin it the other night. This should be worth it!

• JoeSousa
          JoeSousa commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, just pulled the trigger on the 26 inch grate as well. Been wanting a new grate for a while and the regular grates for the 26 cost more than this. At least that is my justification.

• Thunder77
          Thunder77 commented
          Editing a comment
          Always good to have a rationalization on hand! Who could get through the week without one? 😎

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here