Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D'Artagnan Sale - 40% Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'Artagnan Sale - 40% Off

Got this email about 15 minutes ago. I haven't actually ordered form them before, but this seems like the right time to try them out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D'ARTAGNAN.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	714897

ive only had good experiences with them but i know some people here have tried to order from their flash sales before only to find a lot of stuff out of stock. never happened to me though and the quality of their product is high. Its especially good if you are looking for some of the weirder game birds, rabbit etc

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Happened to me twice, but when I did get product from them it was real quality stuff.

When I checked this morning they seemed to have plenty in stock, but I checked pretty soon after the email went out. I'm guessing it'll go quickly with this sale.

I wish this sale would have come at a time when I actually had some freezer space available. Or at least it could have included 40% off a new chest freezer.

Comment

You must be Special. I just received an email with only 30% discount. I've bought from them before so maybe it's incentive for new customers.

Comment

I guess I'll have to make some room in the freezer. Decided to order two Wagyu tri-tips and some boneless bison ribeyes. Some of the bison ribeyes are destined to be the first cook in the Instant Pot sous vide that is on it's way.

Comment

I use them frequently. Wild boar and Berkshire pork are great. I’ve used them for duck breasts and pork chops as well. Had one issue and they resolved it immediately.

Comment

Order arrived this morning. Cooked two 8 oz bison ribeyes sous vide at 132 degrees for 2 hours then seared in a CI skillet. Served with bacon and maple brussel sprouts and some cauliflower rice cooked in chicken stock. Fantastic meal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190718_173957.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	716597

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here