Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Da Bomb!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da Bomb!

Watch carefully, & pay $12, great knives, ($12.00 REQUIRES ADD. INCENTIVE) . Throw away!

We see a lot of deals around the web over on Kinja Deals, but these were our ten favorites today.

I thought this thread was about Da Bomb hot sauce https://amzn.to/2NL3I2v
    • 135,000 Scoville Units
    • Keep out of reach of children
    • Consume one drop at a time with extreme caution

Attached Files

Comment

• ssandy_561
      ssandy_561 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve eaten this sauce twice. There are hotter sauces but this one hits you like a freight train. Not pleasant.

• Ricorocks
      Ricorocks commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm impressed Scoville & all!

• Toadster
      Toadster commented
      Editing a comment
      I found this one from Hot Ones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9DyHthJ6LA

*disclaimer: it's gordon ramsay - so expect some bombs LOL

Childs play if you grow and make sauce out of
    Smokin’ Ed’s Carolina Reaper’s.
    But it’s all good my friend.
    A great hot sauce is the spice of life.

Comment

Steve B you are more of a REAL man than I (grunt-snort)
      Years ago I worked in a S/M production factory, all Mexicans with the one white boy me, (wait is that politically correct. Note to self: "remember you missed that day in class?") I'd get a hamberger from the place across the street and the guys would have home made salsa and get me to try it. Then they'd laugh at the gringo. Sweating and drinking water like crazy. You'd think I learned, but it tasted so good you just kepp on asking form more.
      Those days are over, can't take, don't want that much heat. Great taste is worth some heat but.....

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. I was a seriously hot maniac in my prime. But those days are starting to get behind me now.
        Don’t get me wrong. I can still stand the heat. But not like I used to. 😞
        One thing for sure. My butt appreciates it. 😂😂😂

Don't get Steve B started on his Reaper Dust. It will melt your face off like a Metallica show in the mid-80's.

However, I love the stuff!!!!

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        🤣🤣🤣 To funny Spinaker

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here