Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-Pc. Smoking Pucks Set, Created for Macy's $9.96 (80% off)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-Pc. Smoking Pucks Set, Created for Macy's $9.96 (80% off)

Click image for larger version

Name:	9398055_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=1230&hei=1500&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	698389

They are small and I don't know how much smoke you would get out of them. I assume you will use them on a gas grill. I use a 9x4x1.25 box. While you will never get the smoke from a smoker you will get a light smoke on your gas grill.

Comment

• gdsim1
      gdsim1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Using them on the grill is exactly what contraptions like these are for. They actually work great when using indirect heat, especially the "sear in the rear" method.

Are you going to get a nice smoke ring like you would dropping something into a smoker for hours? No... but the flavor from the smoke is there at the end of the cook, and it takes steaks, chicken, chops and even veggies up a notch or two. 👍

Attjack Nice find! Would I pay the $50 full price for these? No way. But at $10, worth it if someone was looking for something more schmantzy than I’m using the foil pack method. 👍

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here