Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primo XL demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primo XL demo

I stopped at the local appliance dealer, Warners Stellian in Apple Valley MN, and found this Primo XL they demo'd over Memorial day.
    $1398, including the table. I offered 1K and they said no, so I left. If someone else wants one of those and lives in the twin cities, it seems like a pretty good deal to me. I am just capping myself at 1K and waiting for the Summit Charcoal to either drop in price or maybe they make a Genesis charcoal without the starter. No idea, but there are zero of the WSCG in stock in the metro area. I stopped there because they sell the Weber and its where I got my gasser 12 years ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Primo.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	695939

There is a used XL that has popped up around here for the past few weeks for $1000 that has been tempting.

Comment

Did the primo have any other accessories, namely the heat deflector plates?

As is without any accessories the deal is buy the grill, get the table free. Any other accessories included would also be "free". The new cost of the Primo alone is close to the price.

Not a bad deal at all really.

Comment

• Surly Viking
        Surly Viking commented
        Editing a comment
        No on the deflector plates, and also no ash tool. I did ask. Still looked like a decent deal, just a bit out of my comfort zone.

• SmokeyGator
        SmokeyGator commented
        Editing a comment
        Free table! And it’s the nicer one too. After seeing the wood ones, that’s the table I would rather have. The wood ones aren’t really put together that well. The one I made used 2x6 supports with dado cuts into 4x4 legs, it will hold a ton easily. No lateral forces on the screws.

I’d say that’s a buy at that price
      as the old sayin’ goes if it a steal it’s a deal

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here