Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber's Big Book of Burgers: The Ultimate Guide to Grilling Backyard Classics (Kindle) $1.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber's Big Book of Burgers: The Ultimate Guide to Grilling Backyard Classics (Kindle) $1.99

Click image for larger version

Name:	61IAef%2B0lmL.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	687365

For 2 bucks I may download that one.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      I decided to pass.

• LA Pork Butt
      LA Pork Butt commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll drink one less Starbucks and keep the change!

Ohh.. i might grab this one..

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Can this kindle be used on a pc?

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it can. It can also be with a free app for your phone or tablet.

Troutman Elton's BBQ One of you should grab it and give us a flash review.

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing I saw in there which is a total waste of my time was the how to light a fire section...like really? Turn the knob to the right on your gasser? BUT....I'm always looking for recipe ideas and saw a few I'd like to try. As I said, I waste $2 like water, may as well have something to show for it.

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, all Weber books cover fire. I guess I can see why but it gets a little redundant for most of us.

• Elton's BBQ
      Elton's BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you would find some interesting hotdog recipes there Attjack

As Troutman said, it starts with the "light the fire" section.. Like a "grill for Dummies"
    But i skipped that part and went straight on to the recipes..
    And yessire this kindle packs a huge number of recipes indeed! Burgers - Hotdogs - sides etc..

Screenshots from my phone;

You would find almost any burger recipe in this.. So i recommend this kindle indeed.

Comment

Oh hell, I saw the title and one click'd it.

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
        Elton's BBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya won't regret brother..

You guys talked me into it.

Comment

Couldn't resist. Thanks, Attjack.

Comment

Attjack you just gotta stop drooling over those burgers dude !!! BTW, isn't this burger month???

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            I think Tuesday was national burger day, but I heard about it too late. So if it is burger month then I guess I get another shot at it. Tonight however I'm drooling over the dueling ribs I'll be smoking.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Well then I declare it to BE BURGER month (can I even do that under my directorship?? )

Oh wait, there's only one day left in the month, quick get your burger entries sorted

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            Can we just push it back to next month?

Thanks Attjack. If I get one idea for a burger it’s worth it.

Comment

My Amazon Prime is showing $12.99 now.

Comment

• Razor
              Razor commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep apparently we missed it. Serves me right for taking a day off from this channel. 😂

I guess the deal is dead.

Comment

My in-laws gave me a physical copy of the his book for my birthday a year or two ago. It covers a lot of BASIC cooking stuff, but does have some good recipes and ideas. Def Worth $1.99!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here