Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Tri-Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Tri-Tip

Seabra supermarket on International Drive is having a sale on tri-tip this week, $4.49/lb. Depending on what direction you're coming from, get your vaccinations and your concealed carry piece and get some meat.

They carry picanha also and it goes on sale pretty often.

FYI, I went by Seabra on I Drive late yesterday (Sunday) evening specifically in response to their tri-tip ad. They were all out, said come back Tuesday. Maybe will, maybe won't, Publix has (or can get) tri-tip for a little more expensive.

Comment

• Bkhuna
      Bkhuna commented
      Editing a comment
      But Seabro has the cool pastry/bakery and sausages you'll not find at Publix.

• johnec00
      johnec00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, Bkhuna Seabra has the most amazing selection of sausages I've ever seen. My daughter in law is from Brazil, so we got put on to Seabra almost as soon as they opened. We just kinda look at the sausages, as we make our own, so seldom ever buy them.

Thanks for the tip. Mapquest says it would take me about 1 hr and 18 min to get there. Haven’t been down International Drive in a long time.

Comment

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      1 day 17 hours for me. I think that's if I don't sleep. Not sure it's worth it though.😜

"Orlando Tri Tip" Sounds like a character from Miami Vice. The crime fighting trio of Crockett, Tubbs, and Orlando Tri Tip.

Comment

That's a good price. I paid about $6.85 for this and it had a fat cap I trimmed off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CM0LUgXKb0wfehWxR-vwO9G-HUwSaWGcTEsIVi6fNbbh2MF1cd3e7I0yvq3w7Onb_XGBF89IiftnmMPw02S4l98pYmfi4x5VD1h56oQ8SfrV_MTGuGLxviN88lU6R_YLeyakR7M21coQctvXc9UefaLiWcF_kOFbTqibeGmhFQtOyv4MezhKvrg1t5Xt-2podjcIKJ6OrNosnzNmpVs54bquGJdZrpJjC1soP69x1HYz_hg28H0Pctt0lTclk61
Views:	325
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	675267

Comment

Seabra in Orlando has choice tri-tip on-sale at $4.99, and this time they actually have some in the store.

Comment

A place right around the corner from me has it at $4.99. I'm guessing that's a good price as well?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here