Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brick Terracotta Outdoor Pizza Oven $88 at Cost Plus World Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brick Terracotta Outdoor Pizza Oven $88 at Cost Plus World Market

Cost Plus World Market Brick Terracotta Outdoor Pizza

$97 - 10% off with coupon code SAVEBIG10 in cart + $0 shipping [Exp 6/5] = $88 shipped

Click image for larger version

Name:	78796_XXX_v1.tif&wid=650&cvt=jpeg.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	508775

Looks cool!

It does look cool. Where do you put the heat source?

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      You build a fire toward the back.

That's going to be a bear to use effectively - small opening, fire needs to be in back without direct access, etc. My wife built a large one as a community project, and it worked well. But this guy could be a problem.

Comment

My sister and brother in law's bread oven as they refer to it is pretty cool. But it takes a long time to get to temp. In the second picture the entire Thanksgiving dinner is cooking in there. That's the ideal situation since it's an all day cook and worth firing it up.

I would be interested in hearing how that little terracotta one works. If I didn't have a Blackstone pizza oven here, and a PizzaQue at the cabin I would buy it and try it myself.

Name:	ZfiHrw9I8EfQeq40oSJTNS3r7_kY8k6YRyt0fdNVjtdEGIv2iIa8G_mkDgFOoxkK_cS_jdoHu_RCWPiYMiRuKAnJJGEH8kl8NugqQXj_r3_1AVyeB5S-WlIrXnFcR-aFXzdfOBU_obEciKRkvdbEBc0mBxQ7r6V53c6NXsEei14eqmv0Qxwz_ePovu6CurO56A43iRiJ2ghr30ukYAAic6Qq5QAZBy8SZxDzrlcQoWl0Ek78p5CIcOQ8feDxt3z
Views:	202
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	508816

Name:	X8pvkiKAMoifJlD9GUTs5Ra_uO64903Dfth6kzbtl4N6USTArjhhI7YeXZa419IwCCflKTRO6Hj77HFFrXRGS3u2eELvs2PBN8VcK-AJRJYmc9lKS9k2yq73rp5CdEZZUKkYXrbT37APt2IuTbI4RBQM5iy0XUHghCA3jphDQXPryXp4IlYfW61nnzEYKGuIOf-oozvzy_X0NtExast3VGe0O1bfnh7_7QdB4sOU7LUmjrHsBTXsFcf_EAfr5CZ
Views:	154
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	508817

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it's not that expensive an investment. And if it works well, then a good one.

I say it’s a pass. The interior is 17”W by 18”D. That’s not a lot of room for a wood fire at the back and pizza too, unless your pizza is real small. I think the kettle pizza add on would be better likely. Then again, maybe I just don’t know how to build a hot small fire for this thing!

Comment

• JeffJ
        JeffJ commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the Kettle Pizza accessory for the Performer. It works really well.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here