Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone @ BJs Wholesale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone @ BJs Wholesale

I think this includes the cover. Click image for larger version

Name:	B6D0F8AD-B07C-4055-8DE6-46F3E301394D.jpeg
Views:	120
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	502363

You are not helping my MCS at all.

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Get it. Get it. You won’t regret it. 😁
      Seriously though if you have the space it’s an awesome tool. I love mine.

Went on the website but it appears they don’t ship to Canada. Saved!

Comment

Damnit. And here I was thinking it’s raining. I should stay home. And not buy anything.

Comment

Just last night I compared my MCS addiction to that of my wife's MPS addiction (that's Multiple Purse Syndrome for the uneducated dolts among you ) and lo and behold I think a light bulb went off above here head. I'm saving up for the big vertical smoker kill so I'm currently lying in the weeds building up points. As much as a new griddle would be fun to play with it will have to wait

Comment

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha, I'm applying the same strategy for the WSCGC. My wife is into pottery and all of those glazes add up in a hurry, not to mention the electricity bill to fire her kiln for 24 hours. The fix is in....

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          The WSCGC is second on the big list. I'm really itching for the vertical. But "Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive".....

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam" should be the motto for those with MCS. "I’ll either find a way or make one."

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Place I usedta work, that was our motto!
          Always nice to know th Latin version...

Well heck. Went to the wholesale club, loaded up a big heavy box........

Then put it back. Rang up regular price. Which is only $10 less than amazon has the stainless steel one.
        Last edited by SmokeyGator; May 20, 2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• customtrim
          customtrim commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it is the 24th it goes on sale

• Pirate Scott
          Pirate Scott commented
          Editing a comment
          Ooops

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here