Instagram AmazingRibs Facebook AmazingRibs X - Meathead Pinterest AmazingRibs Youtube AmazingRibs
BBQ Stars

Welcome!


This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | 30 Day Trial | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Clad Sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    All Clad Sale

    I might just get a saucier after all. I have a couple all clad pieces; I like them a lot.


    #2
    😂😂😂.
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; September 18, 2026, 02:56 PM.

    Comment


    • klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      I figured you would get a kick out of this

    #3
    I bought some of their factory seconds a couple of years ago. When they came they were in brand new boxes and professionally wrapped. My wife, who can spot a tick on a hound at one hundred yards, found zero defects or blemishes. Bottom line, they’ve excellent cookware and get used daily. If you are looking for some good quality cookware, take advantage of this offer.

    Comment


    • Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      I have collected almost an entire set of all clad pans through this sale and I agree, they all have looked pristine to me.

    • Carolyn
      Carolyn commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought several pieces. There was a small dent in the lid of one pot. No biggie.

    #4
    All of my All Clad has come from these sales, so I can vouch for them being a good deal. Once you have a saucier, you will most likely toss your regular sauce pans.

    Comment


    • Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Earlier this year I sold one of my pans, it just was not a natural fit for my kitchen anymore. I sold it for more than i purchased it for.

    #5
    I have no idea if it's any good but that pizza oven is at a heck of a price. Was $1,300 now $400.

    Comment


      #6
      Nope…not this time! Two pans the last month….i think my wife would have my neck if I bought another one 😂

      but thanks for sharing!!

      Comment


      • WI Bubba
        WI Bubba commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm right there with you!

      #7
      Almost all of our All-Clad has come from the scratch and dent sales, all looks and works perfectly. We had to buy the double boiler insert at full price 'cause we couldn't wait for it...

      Comment


        #8
        Richard Chrz
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20260919_154349_Gmail.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	1887213
        I don't want to hear it

        Comment


        • Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          I only have one thing to say….

          You’re welcome! 😂😂😂

          I’m hoping mine arrives this week!, Now i have to figure out my favorite wisks. Lol
          Last edited by Richard Chrz; September 19, 2026, 03:10 PM.

        • klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Aw heck Richard Chrz I didn't even think about whisks and spoons. I'm sure you will be anxious to help me out

        • Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          klflowers mine arrived yesterday, I think you will like the pan. Here is a pretty good review in comparison to some other brands that many of us trust. It is really light. https://prudentreviews.com/all-clad-...e-core-review/

        #9
        I have been kicking back and forth for 2 weeks now... I keep putting that 12" HA1 skillet in my cart and then not hitting the 'purchase' button. I think I tried once and using Google Pay it wouldn't go through for some reason.

        ...

        Maybe it was because I wasn't logged in. I just tried and I guess I didn't have an account, and when I made one and went to checkout, the Google Pay option wasn't there. Hmmm... anyways, I've got mine on order. I'd like to eventually replace some of the mishmash of pots and pans that I have. The All Clad I DO have are nice - I know I have the little 8" non-stick skillet and that looks identical to the HA1 Expert one they have on there. It is really nice, so I now have the 12" version on the way.

        I'll have to keep an eye on this site and pick up pieces here and there.

        Comment


        • Richard Chrz
          Richard Chrz commented
          Editing a comment
          Typically you can find extra discount codes that will give free shipping and take more off. I use my wifes computer she has an app or something that runs through possible discount codes, there is always one. I think i have found them on reddit too. My wife’s app is Honey app?

        • realdocBBQ
          realdocBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, Honey is one of those that tracks your habits and sells your information. Of course, there are a gazillion of them that do that these days.

        #10
        The 16 qt stock pot doesn’t seem to ever be available. 😮‍💨 I need to hit a restaurant supply store in town and see what’s available.

        Comment


        • TripleB
          TripleB commented
          Editing a comment
          Amazon?? I did not look but do they sell a pasta pot. You pay for a steamer and pasta insert, but that's ok.
          Last edited by TripleB; September 29, 2026, 09:59 PM.

        • SheilaAnn
          SheilaAnn commented
          Editing a comment
          Restaurant supply will be a better bang for your buck. 16 qt? Whatcha making? I have a 10qt Fagor pressure cooker. Without the lid, this baby is a beast! Super thick construction. I have yet to “scorch” anything in that there are no hot spots. I love it as a fryer because it’s deep enough for the thermometer and no splatter. And the thick construction is super even cooking.

          I’ll take a picture if y’all want. 💗

        #11
        I torched an 8" non-stick skillet a couple of weeks ago. Bought a replacement from All-clad. I have bought a lot of pots and pans from these 2nd sales.

        Comment


        • realdocBBQ
          realdocBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          That 8" HA1 Expert non-stick on there is legit. I got one at Marshall's I think for like $25. That's a good place to look through their cookware stuff, sometimes you find gems. I've seen a good number of All-Clad items in there. I need to make another stop-in and look at what they've got.

      Announcement

      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      0
      Guest
      Guest
      500
      ["membership","help","nojs","maintenance","shop","reset-password","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2025-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2026-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads
      7