Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber workin' hard to sell units.......MCS alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber workin' hard to sell units.......MCS alert

If you've been thinking about the 70th anniversary kettles in the four unique colors, but the premium price put you off just a bit...............rejoice! They had a modest sale going a couple weeks or so ago, but must not have blown up enough skirts on that one. Now, they're offered at $100 off at the Weber sight as well as select retailers (check your favorite to see). If you're a vet and are signed up for the Home Depot discount program, the 10% off won't apply to the cooker, but will apply to the cover which saves you close to $5 (woo hoo ).

339 on Amazon as well, gonna have to check the base and price match for tax free... if I were to get one of course

Comment

If they would have started at this price I would have bought two. As it is I have one yellow one that I obviously paid $100 too much for.

Comment

• barelfly
      barelfly commented
      Editing a comment
      When did you purchase it? Ask for a price match perhaps.

I was thinkin of gettin one at Amazon. I like the Rock N Roll blue color, but decided I don't want the 1.5 liter, Nylon, 1500 watt version...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-01-31 181743.png
Views:	222
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	1370570

Comment

Thanks for the heads up but give that beauty a few years on the humid salty gulf coast and it would like the 20 year old rusty wheels fallin’ off weber I have now……pass 😁😂😁

Comment

I’m know to enjoy a kettle now and then and I like that gray. Still 40 bucks over a master touch which if I’m honest, the only thing I like about those is the ash cachet and the added height, for pure aesthetics so I’ll continue to pass unless I decide not to of course
        Last edited by CHNeal; February 1, 2023, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Buy one, leave it in the box for a year, then feel great when you unbox it and the current price is $500 and the product quality and Weber customer service have gone to s**t after all their ownership changes. 👍😊

• CHNeal
          CHNeal commented
          Editing a comment
          Jfrosty27 you may very well be on to something! Honestly if Webers quality slips more I’ll not buy another. It’s to the point now it’s priced above it.
          In all reality I have enough kettles to last me the rest of my life.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here