Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

36" Cuisinart stainless outdoor prep cart/table on W00T!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36" Cuisinart stainless outdoor prep cart/table on W00T!

I got one of these tables a few months ago and just put it together right after the New Year - I'm really liking it. I actually took it over to my friend's house where we are storing our big borrowed offset and working on our new one, and we're keeping it in his shop for tool use, and using out when we're cooking on the big smoker.

This thing is nice. It's lightweight, wheels on 2 sides and it's stainless. Regular on Amazon is like $120, it's $65 right now on W00T. I like it so much I bought another one to keep here at the house and not have to bring the one back from my friend's place.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	433
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	1365061

Cuisinart CPT-200 Outdoor BBQ Prep Cart

$64.99​

They have a heavier duty one for $140ish if you want it, too.

Name:	image.png
Views:	379
Size:	136.0 KB
ID:	1365062

Thanks for the post! Just ordered the heavy duty table and will use that for my new GRG Trek!

Comment

That's nice.
      if it's not gonna get moved around much, you could lay a couple of planks across the bottom frame to create another shelf...

Comment

Y’all are enablers….. just purchased.

Comment

Glad it helped someone. It's not super heavy, but it actually isn't overly wobbly for being so lightweight. I like mine, I'm sure I'll like my second one, too! lol

Comment

I really wish I needed that heavy duty model, looks super helpful!

Comment

I bought one a few months ago and it is a good light to medium duty cart, I use it as a staging/prep table when outdoor cooking. I was going to put my antique cube steak machine on it but it was too heavy ~ 70 lbs.

Comment

I considered the heavier one over a year ago but the price was the regular $200 or so at that time. I couldn’t justify that for that product and went another route. I would have jumped at it for the discounted price though.

Comment

I bought a GRIDMANN Stainless Steel Work Table 30 x 24 Inches, NSF from Amazon. Works well for me

https://a.co/d/e46KdJL

Comment

• jfmorris
                    jfmorris commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like that one - especially the 400 pound capacity!

Originally posted by eschmid2 View Post
                  Thanks for the post! Just ordered the heavy duty table and will use that for my new GRG Trek!
                  That ought'a work goo!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Just pulled the trigger on it. Have been looking for a while for an affordable cart like this. I live in the Los Angeles area. I hope to keep it out doors all year.

Comment

• DogFaced PonySoldier
                      DogFaced PonySoldier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They do make a cover for it for another $30 or so on Amazon.

I was waffling between this and the heavy duty when my wife sent me a link to the same one. Who am I to argue with the boss?

Comment

Thanks, I ordered one. My pizza oven has been sitting on my Performer since last summer, but it needs it’s own home.

Comment

Mine just got delivered. I will assemble tomorrow. Pics to follow!

Comment

Arrived yesterday, assembled yesterday evening, love this for my GMG Trek!

Name:	IMG_4806.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1367440

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here