Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CreekstoneFarms.com Sale - Prime Beef Ribs, Tenderlin Roasts, Prime Briskets, Outside Skirt Steaks, etc, Free Shipping $150 + Orders

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CreekstoneFarms.com Sale - Prime Beef Ribs, Tenderlin Roasts, Prime Briskets, Outside Skirt Steaks, etc, Free Shipping $150 + Orders

Sales on:
    Prime outside skirt steaks, 38% off,
    Prime Beef Ribs, 32% off
    Prime Briskets, 25% off
    St Louis Duroc pork ribs, 21% off
    Prime Filet Mignon steaks, 22% off
    Prime rib roasts & tenderloin roasts, 11% off (2-packs 16% off)

Link: https://shop.creekstonefarms.com/collections/specials
  • Answer selected by Huskee at October 12, 2023, 02:15 PM.

Creekstone prime briskets are back in stock. $130 for 13-15 pounds.

The Creekstone Farms program produces Premium Black Angus beef and Natural Duroc Pork products that deliver a high-quality flavor and consistency for our customers. Everything we do, from focusing on genetics to closely monitoring processing and production, is all in the name of quality. USDA Prime grade available.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      And $115 for 9-12lbs. $35 off either way. Thanks for posting this. They keep tempting me with their beef ribs and burger pucks sales, both, IMO, are incredible.

Can someone remind me what prime briskets at Creekstone go for when they are selling the non-competition cut? I am looking for 13-15 pounds. I know it is $115 I think, but I don’t remember the weight for that price. Mosca ? Spinaker ?
    Last edited by STEbbq; September 5, 2023, 05:40 AM.

Comment

I also assume there are no coupons available even for a first-time order. At least I have not found any.

Comment

I just went to their site and got a popup for signup and save 10% clear your cookies and see if it pops up for you.

Comment

I ordered steaks that offered free shipping 2 weeks ago, but the checkout cart showed a shipping charge at the time they asked for my cc. I tried calling their 800 number and it went to voice mail (never heard back) and then I emailed twice over 2 days and never received a response. Ended up leaving a large order in the shopping cart. Very surprising.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            I've never seen free shipping offered on a specific product. Unless that particular product was a steak package of $150+ price, which is their free shipping offer.

Yes, it was on $150 of steaks

Comment

Well, I guess I’d agree BBQPhil that Creekstone doesn’t respond to emails. Any other ways to reach them?

Comment

Creekstone prime briskets are back in stock. $130 for 13-15 pounds.

The Creekstone Farms program produces Premium Black Angus beef and Natural Duroc Pork products that deliver a high-quality flavor and consistency for our customers. Everything we do, from focusing on genetics to closely monitoring processing and production, is all in the name of quality. USDA Prime grade available.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                And $115 for 9-12lbs. $35 off either way. Thanks for posting this. They keep tempting me with their beef ribs and burger pucks sales, both, IMO, are incredible.

We stocked up with frozen foods and other meals Amanda’s two week trip so I actually do not have room unless we can eat our way through the freezer before they are out of stock.

Comment

Well, I finally managed to get the order together. I got the prime brisket for $115 plus the skirt steak for $138 and a 10% off coupon. Not planning on trimming it but hopefully it arrives at 12 pounds instead of 9 pounds so I can separate point and flat easily.

Comment

Well, as will surprise no one, Creekstone nailed the delivery. I felt this was so normal that it did not merit a new thread. Brisket and skirt steak arrived nicely cold. 6.8 pounds of skirt towards the upper end of the 5-7 pound range and 11.3 pounds for the brisket compared to a 9-12 pound range. Good deal all around. I like having another canvas bag as they are handy!

Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here