Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

costco-vitamix-"super-bundle"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco Vitamix "Super Bundle"

Costco has the Vitamix Ascent 2300 Blender Super Bundle at $499 through Jan. 20th. Colors are limited to grey and black.

Can you use it to make your own Vitameatavegamin? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY3eOtJwOhE Just have to figure out how to get the 23% alcohol content...
    Last edited by IdahoJim; January 4, 2022, 03:45 PM. Reason: correct spelling of Vitameatavegamin

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      My old mom used to get me vitameatavegamin when I was a wee lad. Hadn't thought about that for years. I called it vitameataBenjamin

(thanks for the mammories!!)

How did Panhead John. It’s this?

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t understand your question GolfGeezer

• GolfGeezer
      GolfGeezer commented
      Editing a comment
      @ Panhead John. Doh! Dang spell check. It was supposed to say "..miss this?" After all your inquiries about blenders. Another joke failure…. Sigh.

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Look what you went and did? You woke old Panhead John up.

The burning question as I see it is will the Vitamix blend?

Will It Blend? That is the question! For over 30 years, Tom Dickson has put his Blendtec inventions to the test, blending everything from rake handles to the iPhone 12!

Comment

I still like my refurbished model, paid $235 for it. Came out of the box looking like brand new. Been a workhorse ever since. It doesn't have the timer (which is worthless anyway) and the Karen "special" to-go cups (something else to clog my pantry) but I couldn't be happier with my choice.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Karen speciai!!! Hilarious!

I have a 5200 from 8 or 9 years ago....absolute beast. I wouldn't trade it for any other blender on the market. These are expensive items, but they'll last a looooooong time with regular household use

Comment

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        I just picked up the 5200 for $379. New. Should arrive soon! You take care of this machine, it will last you!

Wish I could justify something like that, but I use ours only once or twice a year it seems.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here