Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monoprice 22" Charcoal Grill $77 at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monoprice 22" Charcoal Grill $77 at Target

I wonder how these grills perform?

Click image for larger version

Name:	C90Z5Sx.png
Views:	172
Size:	338.5 KB
ID:	1116254

Monoprice is great for tv and audio components but I haven’t really read stellar reviews of anything outside of those areas. The company has been bought and sold a few times now so I think the original focus on only audio/video has been thrown out and they have turned into another Chinese drop shipper type model.

Comment

My guess is, okay for a little bit, then not so well after that........

Comment

It's probably made in the same Chinese facility that Webers are now

Comment

I just read all the reviews on the link to Target. Most said it was an OK grill, vents leak and not good for low and slow, SnS won’t fit in it, and apparently horrible assembly instructions. One guy said he was pretty good at assembling things and it took him 3 hours to assemble! Most reviewers said they were the worst assembly instructions they’d ever seen.

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            So when is yours shipping?

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here