Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hank's Rubs - store clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awe shucks. I'll have to gently use what I've got left.

Good luck to you in all your future endeavors!

Comment

I missed out too. I really enjoyed the KC Royal rub. Never got a chance to try the steak rub. Wish you continued success in Sweden!

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks efincoop, good to hear you enjoyed the KC Royale. It's been my best seller the last year.

Got two. I think there are only a couple left!

Good for you for ditching Amazon. I cancelled my account months back and I am happy for it. I can't stand them. (I did have to get my brother to order these rubs for me though)

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha ha, thanks Spinaker! Yes, they charge me up the yin yang for everything, I'm done.

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, Bezos needs more cash for his space flights!!!! Henrik

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you with Amazon. My steaks and ribs won't be the same, but it's great to hear that other things are going well enough for you to be able to move on from this phase.
    I wish you nothing but success in all you do.

Comment

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      Ditto!

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much willxfmr!

I await the posts on sorta like Hank rub recipes!

Comment

Man I’m gonna miss those rubs! Completely understand the decision though. I just checked and there was one of each left so I bought them…not sure how that’s possible since they were sold out this morning though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for buying a few rubs!

….. wondering what the shipping of a smoker would be stateside……🤔🤤🤓🥓🥩

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        I would have to ship a container or two at least. But since one year back the cost per container has both tripled and quadrupled...

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow!!!!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here