Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New rubs from Meathead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New rubs from Meathead

Yesterday I ordered 2 each of the 3 new Meathead rubs by clicking on the picture of them on the right side of the screen on the AR site. $94.74 with shipping, no mention of any kind of discount coupon. After ordering off of the AR page, I get an add on my Face Book page from BBQspot.com offering a 20% discount for orders over $30 (coupon code August20). Just wondering why this offer isn't also on the AR site. I've emailed BBQspot.com and asked for the discount, but no response yet.

Just got an email that they will apply the 20% discount for me. Thank you BBQSPOT.COM
    Last edited by wrgilb; August 23, 2021, 05:19 PM.

Looks like that discount is available on the bbqspot site for anything on their site.

Comment

• wrgilb
      wrgilb commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I'm thinking.

Just got an email that they will apply the 20% discount for me. Thank you BBQSPOT.COM

Comment

I tried using the discount code when I ordered the Amazing Ribs Seasonings a few days ago, but received an error message the the code limit had been exceeded. This was my first order from BBQ Spot, so I don't think I exceed it yet! I've asked about receiving the code via email. Fingers crossed.

Comment

To follow up on this - I received a prompt response from BBQ Spot and they said that they would apply the discount to my order. They will also work on the issue with the code not being accepted by their site.

Kudos to BBQSpot.com!

Comment

Thanks, wrgilb for the 20% off promo code for BBQSpot.com. I ordered all three rubs. The code savings more than paid for the shipping.

Kathryn

Comment

The link to the rubs from the free side takes me to a page wholesale.oldworldspices.com - and it is $37.38 for qty 1 of the pork rub? In the description it implies that MIGHT be for a case of 6 bottles, in which case it is much better than the $14 per bottle price over at bbqspot.com, assuming you want a full case of each rub. I am tempted to order a case of the pork rub if I can confirm that.

Comment

• wrgilb
              wrgilb commented
              Editing a comment
              Oldworldspices and bbqspot are one and the same. What you saw was for resellers and you would have to show them that you where one and you would be put in touch, directly with the manufacturer.

"ATTENTION RESELLERS: If you are a reseller you can order in case lots at wholesale direct from the manufacturer. Contact us here and we will hook you up."

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              wrgilb Thanks for the info. I just clicked the link to purchase the spices, over in the article linked in the sidebar. That link takes you to the wholesale website for some reason.

• wrgilb
              wrgilb commented
              Editing a comment
              jfmorris Just go to the bbqspot.com site, search meathead and the 3 rubs come up @$14.54 each. when you check out use the coupon code august20, for a 20% discount. Shipping is a flat $7.50.

I just tried both the pork and steak rubs and they are both great.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here