Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hank's True Smokers - getting traction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic! Couldn't happen to a better guy. I believe everything except that he's 6 yrs younger than you.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Well, believe it or not, that’s the truth.

Is the store in Stockholm what's it called?

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s an hour north west. It’s called Matpiraten (the food pirate), located in Hallstahammar.

Nice!

Comment

Beautiful! Happy for u. Great craftsmanship

Comment

Say, Brother, that's Really Great!!! Congrats!!!

I'd haveta reckon alla that High Exposure is gonna move some smokers, especially as word of mouth spreads, YT vidyas start poppin up, etc.!

Ya've put Lotsa Hard Work, an time / financial investment in yer products, it definitely shows, an, natch: I wish ya nuthin but success, Amigo! Take an ice cold one outta Petty Cash, on me!!!

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Mr Bones! Gonna take that offer and pop open a cold one! And will (finally) get to work on delivering bigger packs o’ rubs! Sorry for a long delay.

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          I knows full well, ya been busy as can be, Brother...jus been bidin' my time, not pushin th point...

It is very nice to see your hard work paying dividends. You have earned the success you are having!
        I'm going to add my name to the list of folks wanting a bigger refill pack for the rubs. A 500g package would be awesome.

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Good to know. I think 1 lb/ 500 grams (roughly) is a good start.

Wow this is wonderful news! Congratulations!

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

Congratulations Henrik ! You are THE MAN.

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Skip!

Congratulations! The display look great!

Comment

• Henrik
          Henrik commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

Looks great. I went checked it out on the website.

Comment

Do you find you get better air flow by mounting the cooking chamber on top of the fire box, rather than the more common end-to end configuration?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I don't have any experience with offsets.

Comment

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s not a dumb question. The air flow isn’t ‘better’ (higher), but different. Won’t go into detail, that’s part of Hank’s intellectual property

• gcdmd
            gcdmd commented
            Editing a comment
            Henrik
            Thank you, Hank. I fully respect your intellectual property but was just curious.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here