Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation BBQ Relief (OBR) - COVID-19 Update - May 1, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation BBQ Relief (OBR) - COVID-19 Update - May 1, 2020

Date: Friday, May 1, 2020 at 4:26 PM
    To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
    Subject: Update Operation BBQ Relief COVID-19 5-01-2020

Partners, Sponsors and Supporters, (this is sent as a BCC but intended for you)

We had a milestone week hitting over 500,000 meals served in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Operation BBQ Relief team has truly risen to the challenge to ensure we have the food and supplies needed for restaurants to provide meals to communities in need. We are projected to provide a total of 734,771 meals through May 2, 2020. I have included an infographic with more details below.

We received a heartfelt note from a mother in South Carolina that read, "Thank you for feeding my babies." The South Carolina Department of Education faced a major challenge in providing meals to their students. They knew our reputation and success in responding in times of crisis and asked Operation BBQ Relief to be involved. Together with the National Guard, Operation BBQ Relief continues to provide meals at 13 different school sites. Read more at the link below.

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Horry County School district’s lunch program launched after a two-week suspension on Monday. The suspension came after several HCS employees tested positiv…

Operation BBQ Relief continues to connect, inspire, serve, educate, and feed communities in need as more families throughout the country are facing food insecurity. We will be launching new Operation Restaurant Relief programs in Los Angeles and Nashville. We will continue to explore new partnerships as we strategically examine needs of the communities and funding.

I would like to leave you with one additional note of gratitude from a family we supported.

"I wondered how to feed my family…you provided a way. From the bottom of my heart, I can’t thank you enough for relieving that anxiety and insecurity."

Thank you to all our supporters and volunteers as we continue to provide that one hot meal that matters.

Please share this email with any contacts that may be interested in supporting Operation BBQ Relief!

Click image for larger version

Name:	obr1.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	841405Click image for larger version

Name:	obr2.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	841403Click image for larger version

Name:	obr4.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	841404Click image for larger version

Name:	obr3.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	841402Click image for larger version

Name:	obr5.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	841401

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here