Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTE FOR OPERATION BBQ RELIEF'S STAN HAYS FOR CNN "HERO OF THE YEAR"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTE FOR OPERATION BBQ RELIEF'S STAN HAYS FOR CNN "HERO OF THE YEAR"

Since May 2011, Operation BBQ Relief ("OBR") has been mobilizing the barbecue community in order to provide nearly 1.8 million hot BBQ meals to victims of major disasters across 24 states.

In recognition of OBR's amazing work, we are pleased to announce that Co-Founder and CEO Stan Hays has been named as a finalist in CNN's Hero of the Year!

To show your support for OBR, please click here and cast a vote for Stan up to 10 TIMES DAILY between now and December 12. Thank you in advance for your votes.

Actually, someone just let me know that you can vote up to 30 times a day (10 votes by email login, 10 votes by Facebook login, 10 votes by Facebook Messenger).

Comment

• richinlbrg
      richinlbrg commented
      Editing a comment
      That is correct and I have been doing that.

Thank you, Clint Cantwell for posting this!

Clint Cantwell, richinlbrg, Clint thanks for the Link❗️ I just Used It and It Works Great❗️ I thought I was in Trouble insofar as I don't Use "AssBook"‼️ But the Link GVe, the Choice of Using My eMail Address, I did and it Worked Perfectly❗️👍👍👍👍👍 Rich, thanks for Your Post With the CNN Address this AM, I had to run some errands and just got back❓ I saw Clint's Post and Your Comment and I thought the Two of You were Compadres Coluding‼️ Job Well Done For a Worthy Cause❗️👍👍👍👍👍 Thanks Guys‼️
    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Give me a sticker,,,I Voted...

Comment

Already got today's 30 votes in!

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          And, Danjohnston949 , there was no collusion between Clint and I! Just great minds (?) thinking alike.

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          richinlbrg, I've Got My 10 in via eMail‼️ I don't Do A--Book❓ I'm Not Familiar with the Other Choice and I about have this iPad Apped Out❗️ So I guess 10 are Going to Have to Do, I Hope❓ Thanks Again for Being the CheerLeader, Rich‼️
          A Worthy Cause, IMHOP 👍👍👍👍👍

richinlbrg, Goog Mornining Rich❗️ Got My Daily Chores Done‼️ 👍👍 STAN & OBR 👍👍
        Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Danjohnston949 , and I got all thirty of mine in this morning as well!

I sure hope a lot of us are voting for Stan!

Thanks again, Dan, and for keeping this up front!

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          You are More than Welcome, Sir 👍👍👍👍👍❗️ Stan and OBR are a Good Organization IMHOP and a little Publicity via
          You, @Ciint Cantwell and CNN never hurts❓ The Same Goes for Your Link for BBQ Sox Today, Another Good Cause‼️
          Last edited by Danjohnston949; November 5, 2017, 10:45 AM.

Stopped by, stuffed th' ballot box some!

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Mr. Bones !!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

I just put my 10<<< cents in at the voting box

Comment

richinlbrg, Clint Cantwell, Just to Let You Two Know I have been Voting Since Stan Hays @ OBR's CNN Poll was Linked Here‼️ Thank You❗️
        Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          I get my 30 in every day!

Thanks, Dan!

Voted.. all the way from Norway

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          @Eton's BBQ, That's Just Great Elton❗️ I hope Stan Hays & OBR Wins❗️ They are Truly a Great Outfit‼️ Thanks❗️

richinlbrg, Just to Let You Know I Voted Boss‼️

Comment

• richinlbrg
          richinlbrg commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too!

Thanks!

Did my ten fer th' day...via my email
        Ain't involved on th' other sites...
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 10, 2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
          Danjohnston949 commented
          Editing a comment
          No Ass Book for Me Either, "CUZ"‼️ I'm Not familiar with the other Either❓
          🇺🇸 Happy Veterans Day to You and Yours 🇺🇸, Mr. Bones ‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Many Thanks fer them kind words, Danjohnston949 "Cuz"!
          Happy Veterans Day to y'all, there in Fargo!
          Bless yer pea-pickin' heart, fer even thinkin' 'bout me!
          Best Regards to ya', Eunice, Lena, 'n Belle!

If you care to vote, there's only a couple days left!

Voting ends Tuesday 12/12 @11:59 PT.

Comment

Voting ends tonight, in case you forgot or never knew. http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cnn.heroes/vote/

Comment

Not only vote get involved with your local OBR. I have been in contact with my state lead coordinator and we are planning some fund raisers here locally for next season.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here