Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady and Operation BBQ Relief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Brady and Operation BBQ Relief!

Wow!! Did you see this picture of Tom Brady?

Anyone know who the other guy is? Maybe one of us?

Click image for larger version

Name:	39193250-422F-4D3E-B534-067CA0ACC45C.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	1317114

I found it on twitter

Click image for larger version

Name:	66818D31-4F2E-4AB5-A6E0-91ADBA871AC1.png
Views:	336
Size:	547.7 KB
ID:	1317116

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      The "not Tom Brady" guy is Panhead John without makeup.

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      The guy’s obviously an imposter, I never go anywhere without makeup..
      Last edited by Panhead John; November 1, 2022, 09:32 AM.

What's with the gloves?

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry - and I don't remember if all the gloves were the same color or not when I volunteered.

• Finster
      Finster commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes one wonder how we survived as a species all of these millennia before the advent of "food handling" gloves 🤷‍♂️

• gboss
      gboss commented
      Editing a comment
      Finster more folks got sick and died from food. Especially in situations where sanitation can't be assured, such as after a storm that takes out sewage systems. Buncha wimps nowadays, I tell ya!

Apparently, we no longer wash our hands, we just put on another set of gloves...

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      Considering fresh clean water is usually a commodity where they are working, it makes more sense to burn through disposable gloves. The other fella is likely handling hot things. Regardless, it's not out of the norm to wash your hands AND wear disposable gloves.

• SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Allon regrettably you are not wrong. I use gloves for messing with marinades and raw chicken and chilis.

Cool!

Comment

We don't talk about the guy on the left here in Massachusetts.

Comment

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll forgive him someday

He looks like he needs to eat more BBQ these days.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here