Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation BBQ Relief (OBR) Deploys to Hazard, Kentucky / Eastern KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation BBQ Relief (OBR) Deploys to Hazard, Kentucky / Eastern KY

From Stan Hays @ OBR:

Date: Monday, August 1, 2022 at 4:09 PM
    To: <undisclosed-recipients:;>
    Subject: OBR has deployed to Eastern Kentucky

Dear Partners, Sponsors, and Supporters,

Operation BBQ Relief has deployed to Eastern Kentucky in response to the historic flooding. Homes are still without water and power as the search and rescue efforts continue. During the past three days, Operation BBQ Relief has served over 2800 meals to communities and first responders. We will be ramping up our food production to serve more communities starting today.
    Please donate and share today to help further the mission of Operation BBQ Relief. We welcome any contacts that you may have in the Eastern Kentucky area to help share the healing power of the BBQ.

Much respect,
    Stan Hays

To donate or volunteer, visit OBR.org

GoFundme - Feeding Kentucky

https://www.gofundme.com/operation-b...tucky-flooding

2011-2022 Video:

video direct link: https://youtu.be/rUotNqodPMg

Operation BBQ Relief has deployed to Eastern Kentucky in response to the historic flooding. Homes are still without water and power as the search and rescue efforts continue. During the past three days, Operation BBQ Relief has served over 2800 meals to communities and first responders. We will be ramping up our food production to serve more communities starting today.
    Please donate and share today to help further the mission of Operation BBQ Relief.

Much respect,
    Stan Hays
    CEO and Co-Founder

GoFundme - Feeding Kentucky

https://www.gofundme.com/operation-bbq-relief-kentucky-flooding
    Volunteer
    Help share the healing power of BBQ! Make new friends! Register to volunteer on the Operation BBQ Relief App or sign-up at www.obr.org

Again, sorry for the formatting, it was a copy/paste from the email and that sometimes messes the formatting up.

Comment

Huskee We’re on the way with a donation soon. As you might know, we’re getting a tremendous response from the overflow of $ from my stupid Bronco prize giveaway. Anyway, we now have about $660. in excess committed funds that are going to be contributed to OBR. I’m so proud to be a part of this group. Let’s keep it going folks, there’s a lot of poor flooded out victims in Kentucky that can use our help.

EDIT: Sorry folks, I forgot to deduct the Bronco upgrade costs to the $970. mentioned above. At this point we’ll have around $660. for BBQ Relief. I’m going to edit that number to reflect what we have at this point. Sorry for the mistake.
      Last edited by Panhead John; August 2, 2022, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Just saw this, I went to their website to look and lo and behold, we have a topic.

My donation is on the way! Thanks Huskee for the heads' up!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here