Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

flame boss 300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flame boss 300

anyone have any knowledge/comments on a flame boss 300 wifi temp controller for BGE type cookers? Xmas coming up

You will love it.

BTW FB was actually developed for BGE.

Comment

I used the Flame Boss 300 on my Kamado Joe Big Joe and it works great.

Comment

thank yall for the response

Comment

I was lucky enough to be the only outside beta tester for the FB300. I had emailed the company about the FB200, but asked if they were thinking about something with two meat probes. Michael Collins said they were currently working on one and asked if I would like to test it. Heck yes! It came in the FB200 markings but with new internals and two Y adapters. Worked great for the get go. There were a number of software updates, but other than pulling the fan out one time whilst enjoying a (more than one...) fine Cabernet, I never had a problem. I now use it every low and slow, which is 90% of my Egging. I highly recommend it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here