Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FireBoard 2 Drive+Pit Viper Fan+WSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FireBoard 2 Drive+Pit Viper Fan+WSM

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ribs.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1044677

I cooked pork ribs today using my WSM 18.5, FireBoard 2 Drive, Pit Viper Fan. I did the first two hours in the smoker at 250 and then wrapped in foil and put in the oven for another 90 minutes at 225. You can see from the graph of the first two hours how steady the temp was kept while I sat on my butt watching The Queen's Gambit.
    Ribs.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Truckbutt; June 12, 2021, 06:15 PM.

Looks really good!

Comment

• Truckbutt
      Truckbutt commented
      Editing a comment
      T'was. It was the first time I used the fan. It was a pleasure to just sit and let it do the work.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here