Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sausage stuffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage stuffer

Im sick of using my grinder as a stuffer...... No im not, it works fine but i like buying toys. I am in between the Vivo, Hakka, and LEM. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Just make sure it has cast iron gears.. I have burned through alot of cheap ones with plastic gears

Comment

Yeah, metal gears minimum fo sho. Love my stuffer. Stuffing through a grinder sucks.

Comment

Jerod Broussard Which one do you have?

Comment

• Backroadmeats
          Backroadmeats commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a 15 lb lem with cast gears was a workhorse. I now have a 100 lb zuber water stuffer.

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          I got mine from sausagemaker and it's either a 10 or 15 pounder.

Backroadmeats which one do you have now? Satisfied?

Comment

I have a Weston, satisfied. https://westonbrands.com/weston-11-l...teel-86-1101-w
          Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; December 7, 2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

LEM. Very satisfied.

Comment

I went to amazon and the LEM with metal gears was on sale for 112, then i put it in my cart and got something called a multi buy discount. I ended up getting it for 77 bucks. LEM it is! Thanks everyone.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Editing a comment
                Groovy!!

• Troutman
                Troutman commented
                Editing a comment
                There you go with that groovy again...far out!!!

I have a 5lb LEM stuffer and love the thing! My buddy and I made charcuterie for the first time using the grinder/stuffer unit, didn’t like it. So, I researched and picked up the LEM! Wow, what a difference it made having this thing! Night and day when it came to stuffing - easy, uniform and easy!

You wont regret it! My buddy liked the stuffer so much, he bought his own! So, now we have two for when we make sausage.

Comment

LEM here too and I’m very satisfied with it.

Comment

I have a cousin named Lem. Just thought Id share.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                    Editing a comment
                    you're out on a lem on that one

FYI- somehow I am consuming 4 ounces of lem-on juice per day in my water

I have vivo. I bent the uprights. Its cheap metal holding the cylinder

Comment

• tenphases
                    tenphases commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good info thanks!

Glad I read this thread. I bought the LEM on Amazon just now - $112 - $25 multi-buy discount. I don't mind using my grinder but having a separate stuffer to use will be nice for days when I am processing a lot of meat - someone can stuff while I continue to grind more meat.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here