Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Million Air Fryers Being Recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Million Air Fryers Being Recalled

PSA for anyone with a Cosori Air Fryer, being recalled due to fire hazard. These were sold at most major retailers including Walmart, Home Depot, Amazon, Bed Bath and Beyond and more.

https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2023/Tw...d-Burn-Hazards

Click image for larger version  Name:	AA1BB143-35E3-4FB3-B03D-863185CB864B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.1 KB ID:	1382190
    Last edited by Panhead John; February 23, 2023, 05:19 PM.

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like we will be getting a replacement.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you have one of the affected models eh?

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      I may be able to still use it as an electric smoker, Panhead John. 🤔
      Last edited by Steve R.; February 24, 2023, 08:17 AM.

Thanks, PJ! I’ve got one on the list, too.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re welcome MB, glad to help.

Of all the air fryers in all of the places in all of the world this is the one you walk in to.

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment

Sign of the times with manufacturing in so many industries. Trying to rush products out, bad engineering, purchasing looking for the cheapest components, no over site of foreign assembly and lack of first article inspection. There are so many recalls in the auto industry now, so many don't have a current solution or parts. Vehicles that are parked at the dealership for months either waiting for parts or a solution.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      My new Ram is a glaring example of that. A $90k shiny piece of crap right off of the assembly line. Buying that truck might be the biggest, most expensive mistake I've ever made.

• Jerod Broussard
      Jerod Broussard commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainMike I didn't realize Tesla bought Dodge

I think that might be the brand that STCG uses on his videos. Back when I was considering an air fryer, I looked closely at the one he used to "grill" that steak in.

ETA: I just reviewed his video and now I think he might have used another brand. He covered up the logo so it's hard to tell.

Kathryn
    Last edited by fzxdoc; February 24, 2023, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Michael_in_TX
      Michael_in_TX commented
      Editing a comment
      It may be him....he's used several brands of air friers. In fact, I believe the reason I recognized the brand is that I too went to Amazon to see what one cost that he uses. (I think I just admitted I am very susceptible to marketing and product placement lol.) And you're right, he had started to cover up the logos with his stickers. No free sponsorship for Sam!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here