Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat slicer for sale- So Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat slicer for sale- So Cal

Ventura Craigslist:

Not my post, but I have what appears to be the same slicer (KWS), but the poster is blocking the brand name.
    I have the 10" KWS and love it. Sturdy, well built, pretty powerful. Makes quick work of pork belly for bacon, top round for deli thin sliced roast beef, turkey breast, leftover tri-tip for sandwiches...
    The asking price is a pretty good deal, as the KWS 10 on Amazon is currently $415.00. A good deal for someone in SoCal.

I have an inexpensive slicer. Don't use it all that often, but would love to own this one. However, must resist the temptation.

Comment

• Draznnl
      Draznnl commented
      Editing a comment
      Why?

• TripleB
      TripleB commented
      Editing a comment
      @Draznni - See House's comment below. My wife would basically say the same thing to me. But I get your gest - why not buy it.

I almost just fell down that rabbit home. My girlfriend said….. Are you a restaurant …. Pause for effect then said "do you buy big hunks of meat?" More dramatic pause …. Moral of the story…. I’m not buying this but thank you for the link. That was fun.

Comment

The Craigslist listing says it is a Zeny meat slicer.

Comment

I like the label: Semiautomatic -- 'The blade turns continuously, you just push the meat past.' 😄 If I didn't already have a slicer (albeit lower quality), I'd buy it.
        I don't use my slicer often, but when I do, it's heaven. I don't mind the hassle of cleaning it.
        Last edited by SmokingPat; June 23, 2022, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• McFlyfi
          McFlyfi commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree- I don't use mine often, but when I do, it's a 2 or three hour job that couldn't be done otherwise.
          I usually set up a "smoking day" on Saturday, and slice/package on Sunday.
          Last week I smoked over 12lbs of bacon on Saturday, and sliced and packaged it all on Sunday. Took almost 3 hours to set up, slice, package, and clean up. Totally worth it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here