Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Thumbs Up To ChefSteps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bighorn Dave
    Club Member
    • Aug 2018
    • Nampa, Idaho

Thumbs Up To ChefSteps

I purchased our Joule in February of 2016. Used it often and really appreciated how well it worked. Then around mid 2017 it acted up a little but with customer support ChefSteps got it working as designed. Well a couple of week ago I could not get it to pare with my wifi router. Managed to get it to work bluetooth but wasn't pleased with that option. To make this narrative a little shorter I eventually went to their web site to see what they recommend users try to correct these occasional hick ups but to no avail. I then contacted ChefSteps with the problem. They decided my Joule was beyond repair and are sending me a new one at no cost. The kicker is I bought it from Amazon. Now I don't know how you see it but for a product to be used for roughly 34 months, purchased from a second party vendor and to replace it without question is pretty darn amazing to me. At the time of purchase I was a little concerned with having to rely on an app to operate it but in the end game ChefSteps stands behind their product and have earned a high level of respect from me. I know there are other manufacturers that stand behind their product but those numbers are far to few. Thank you ChefSteps.
  • Troutman
    Club Member
    • Aug 2017

• OUTDOOR COOKERS

BBQ ACCESSORIES

WOOD & PELLET PREFERENCES

SOUS VIDE

INDOOR COOKWARE

That is newsworthy. I love companies that stand behind their products. Had a similar issue with my Fireboard, at the end of the day they just sent me a new one, more concerned about my upcoming large cook and getting me satisfied then trying to weasel out of their responsibility. It's refreshing to hear about good news for a change. Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

• RonB
      Club Member
      • Apr 2016
      • Near Richmond VA
      • Weber Performer Deluxe
        SNS
        Pizza insert
        Rotisserie
        Smokenator 1000
        Cookshack Smokette Elite
        2 Thermapens
        Chefalarm
        Dot
        lots of probes.
        CyberQ

It's always very nice to hear great customer service stories.

Comment

• Bighorn Dave
        Club Member
        • Aug 2018
        • Nampa, Idaho

Originally posted by RonB View Post
        It's always very nice to hear great customer service stories.
        Amen to that since these stories are to few.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
        See more
        See less
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Meat-Up in Memphis