Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yum

I got my cooker couple weeks ago. Been cooking soft boiled eggs by the dozen for breakfast and done several chicken breast and thighs every thing has been delicious just started a 48 hr elk roast cook at 132 deg plan is to ice bath Monday morning and cook 2 hrs At 225 pellet grill sound about right roast is 4”” thick

Very nice! I really want to get into some Elk. (Also looking for a European mount for my office, ) I have heard really good things. We would love to see some pictures of your cook, and the results. Good Luck, let us know how it goes.

Comment

You do know that what ever you have been talking about, cooker, eggs, elk, did not happen, nadda, zip. Just hot air, maybe, if you used wood or charcoal, but, then we wouldn’t know would we.

Comment

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        Do your own thing man. If it makes good food and you like it, more power to you. Don't let other people tell you what your definition of BBQ is supposed to be. Fire Art

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe FireMan is talking about pictures. We want to see pictures.

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup!

Monday morning I’ll take one then when comes out of the bag after grilling

Comment

Pulled elk roast from cooker dose not Look appetizing at all did the ice bath now it’s in the refrigerator going to cook tomorrow hopefully I don’t have to order pizza

Comment

Don't worry too much about appearance. I think all meat I've removed from the SV bath has look unappetizing.

Comment

Heading to grill for a 2.5hr smoke
            Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here