Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$30 off Cheftsteps Joule through Oct 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$30 off Cheftsteps Joule through Oct 2

Just got an email from D'Artgnan with the following: To celebrate the launch of their new cooking guides, ChefSteps is offering D'Artagnan subscribers an exclusive offer to SAVE $30 when you order Joule by October 2nd and use code DART30 at checkout.

Thanks hoovarmin for the tip. I just purchased a Joule with that discount for a Christmas gift. The code worked just fine. Plus the Premium access was discounted by 50%.

Kathryn

Comment

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      fzxdoc, So glad that worked out for you. I haven't purchased mine, yet. Can you elaborate on that Premium Access 50%? I'm not sure what that is and don't want to miss out.

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      fzxdoc, nevermind, I just saw that it is right beneath the Joule as an add-on. Reaching for a credit card...

hoovarmin , when you purchase the Joule, you'll want Premium, which gives access to all their video and recipe content , online and in the Joule app. It's especially nice in the beginning, when you're getting your feet wet, pun intended, with sous vide. Their recipes are great. It requires a one time payment of $39 but now it's only $20. That one time payment gives you access forever, even as the content expands over time. There's a lot of great stuff there.

Here's a link that discusses Premium:

https://support.chefsteps.com/hc/en-...FSTEPS-PREMIUM

However, you can only use one code per purchase. So if you get Premium bundled in with your Joule, your DART30 discount only gets you an additional $10 off for a total of $30 off your order. Hope this makes sense.

Kathryn
    Last edited by fzxdoc; September 29, 2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      MCS overcame me before your reply and I purchased it, along with the Premium, which looks absolutely amazing.

• rodkeary
      rodkeary commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the Big Clamp and it is brilliant. It's something I may only use 5-6 times a year but well worth the cost.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      I found the same thing with the ChefSteps site - worth the subscription. And I don't even have a Joule!

We just took the plunge (pun intended). Wife just surprised me with one for my birthday...

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      You're going to love it.

• hoovarmin
      hoovarmin commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine shipped yesterday!

Bummer! I missed that deal.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here