Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! My search fu is weak! Weber vent handle position photos for slow 'n sear ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! My search fu is weak! Weber vent handle position photos for slow 'n sear ...

So my brother was born the day before my 3rd brithday, so I got us both a Slow 'n Sear as a birthday present (I told the wife that was her present to me ).

So today, over two plane flights, I went through this entire sub-forum in the air, and saw this marvelous set of photos showing where the handle position is under the Weber 22.5" kettle for 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full open, and thought to myself "HOW COOL IS THAT! I"LL PRINT THAT FOR MY BROTHER!"

Naturally, ... I can't find the darn thread now! Went to abcbbq site, can't find it. I JUST SAW THIS TODAY ON THE AIRPLANE!

Can someone help me out? I want to send it to my brother, STAT. He's doing ribs on his Weber tomorrow with his present and I promised him those pictures.

Thanks, guys. Sorry I can't find this on my own, but I'm under the gun here.

This might be what you were looking for?

How to light a Slow 'N Sear® in a Charcoal Kettle Grill with detailed instructions for roasting, baking, high heat, or low and slow.

Hopefully? If not, good luck in your search!

Scott

Comment

YES! Thanks. But I saw it here, someone linked to it, then I couldn't find it when I got home, and panicked. Thank you, sir!

Comment

I know what you mean - I've looked for it so many times I finally added it to my phone as a bookmark icon!

Comment

I used a black sharpie to add vertical marks and write the 1/8, 1/4, etc. Made it so easy as my memory ain't the best.

Comment

My Slo-n-Sear & drip pan are arriving tomorrow. These settings will be very helpful. I have a Weber Performer 22". The settings may be different, so I will check them out before I put labels on the clean-out. Thanks for this information. Even if my settings are a little different, you have provided a great starting point.

Comment

Originally posted by JCinPA View Post
              YES! Thanks. But I saw it here, someone linked to it, then I couldn't find it when I got home, and panicked. Thank you, sir!
              This is likely the original version of the post you're looking for https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...r-measurements

Comment

Nice, Thanks, Huskee!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here