Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Vortex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Vortex

Which size vortex for a Weber Summit Charcoal Grill? Thunderdome BBQ lists sizes small, medium, large, but they have no listing for WSCG. I emailed them over a week ago, but have received no reply. If anyone knows which size or the dimensions of the correct size please let me know.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Pinson, Alabama

Not sure, but if you find out it’s a large let me know. I no longer use the large. You pay shipping and it’s yours

Comment

I think the important thing is the height. How high is the space between the charcoal grate and the food grate? As long as the Vortex will fit, you should be fine. Also, there is more space to heat, so if a larger one will fit, it might work better.

Comment

smokin1, I'll take it. Very generous. Now, tell me how to, properly, send you my shipping info and payment. I have'nt yet figured out that part of this forum. Possibly some kind of a PM? I'll be looking at the getting started.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by countyman View Post
          smokin1, I'll take it. Very generous. Now, tell me how to, properly, send you my shipping info and payment. I have'nt yet figured out that part of this forum. Possibly some kind of a PM? I'll be looking at the getting started.

Mike
          Sent you a PM

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here